Is it safe ordering with weedhomestore.com?
We’re one of 120+ dispensaries in Vancouver in USA that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health USA permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. City Hall and VPD have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations.
There are about 20 mail order marijuana sites in Vancouver. Vancouver has been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s and to date, we know of no-one who has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail.
That being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
How will my order be packaged?
Your order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. We ship using nondescript boxes with no indication of what is inside.
How do I place an order?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with 420medicalcartsonline.com
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to our website https://jokesupbuds.com
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity and then click “Add to Cart”
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to Checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the View Cart page
- Check to see if everything looks right. If you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click Apply Coupon. When you’re ready click on the green Proceed to Checkout button
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password and an account will be set up for you
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) then click “Place Order”
- On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer has been received
- Once we collect your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. We’ll email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
When will my order ship?
If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer or Bitcoin by our 11am PST cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 11am PST, your order will ship the next business day.
If I have never tried a product before, is it a good idea to purchase it in bulk?
The answer is no. If you have never tried a product before we highly recommend you refrain from purchasing in bulk. It is best to try a smaller amount of the product first to see if you actually like it before committing to a bigger purchase. Otherwise you will be stuck with a lot of something you don’t like.
Can I add/edit/cancel my order?
If you would like to add or edit your order, you’ll need to place a new order and your original order will cancel automatically if left unpaid after three days.
What will happen to my order if I don't submit payment?
We change the status of your order to “complete” once we drop off your package to the post office. It is to show your order has been completed on our end.
To find out your expected delivery date please track you order by logging into your account and clicking on the truck icon beside your order number. This will bring you to the tracking link.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Payment is made using Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, CashApp, Venmo,. If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Payment instructions will be provided on the order confirmation page after checkout. Orders where payment is received by 11 AM PST will ship the same day while payments received after will ship the following business day. After we receive your payment, your order will be shipped within 24 hours.
Where do I find the information to send payment?
Payment details are found on the order confirmation page after you have placed your order. Please keep a copy for your records or screen shot the page so you know where to send payment.
Please note that the e-mail address to send payment changes periodically so make sure you are sending to the one on your confirmation page.
Why is my Order on Hold
All orders are placed “on hold” until payment has been accepted.
What is the difference between sativa and indica?
Sativa and Indica are the two major types of cannabis plants which can mix together to create hybrid strains. Each strain has its own range of effects on the body and mind resulting in a wide range of medicinal benefits.
The high produced from smoking Indica bud is a strong physical body high that will make you sleepy or ‘couch-locked’ and provides a deep relaxation feeling compared to a Sativa high, which is known to be more energetic and uplifting.
Marijuana strains range from pure sativas to pure indicas and hybrid strains consisting of both indica and sativa (30% indica – 70% sativa, 50% – 50% combinations, 80% indica – 20% sativa). Because Sativa and Indica buds have very different medicinal benefits and effects, certain strains can be targeted to better treat specific illnesses.
Indica dominant marijuana strains tend to have a strong sweet or sour odor to the buds (ex. Kush, OG Kush) providing a very relaxing and strong body high that is helpful in treating general anxiety, body pain, and sleeping disorders.
Indicas are very effective for overall pain relief and is often used to treat insomnia for many people. Indica buds are most commonly smoked by medical marijuana patients in the late evening or even right before bed due to how sleepy and tired you become when high from an indica strain of marijuana, like Kush.
Benefits of Indica:
- Relieves body pain
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves anxiety or stress
Sativa dominant marijuana strains tend to have a more grassy type odor to the buds providing an uplifting, energetic and “cerebral” high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is one filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations. Many artists take advantage of the creative powers of cannabis sativa (marijuana) to create paintings.
Benefits of Sativa:
- Feelings of well-being and at-ease
- Up-lifting and cerebral thoughts
- Stimulates and energizes
- Increases focus and creativity
- Fights depression
My shatter turned to wax. Now what?
Please be advised that due to circumstances that are out of our control, such as summer heat and humidity, there is a risk that the shatter you ordered will turn to budder by the time you receive it.
Unfortunately, shatter turning to budder is not uncommon when exposed to heat but it does not make your shatter unsafe in any way.
We do not offer any reimbursement or refunds if your shatter turns to budder.
Are the product images real?
Yes! Product images are taken by us (unless provided by our vendor). Images are not Photoshopped or enhanced.